This is just a quick post, like most of my post lately, to express gratitude for my monkeys. They are awesome. The other day ago, Colin got out a huge pile of books for me to read. I was in the middle of a class connect (that's where the kids are actually in a virtual classroom with a teacher and other students) with Emery, so I couldn't read to him. Liam sat right down and read the entire stack and even read stop that ball twice! I was so thankful. It allowed me to finish working with Em and to stay focused. He's such a great big brother and there is such a special bond between he and Colin. I LOVE it!
Isabelle is learning to knit and loves it. Let me tell you this girl is gifted. She can sew, knit, crochet and it takes her no time at all to learn it. She's amazing!
Colin captured this shot of Liam and I love it! I love the photo below as well because it shows a normal day in our lives. Liam is working on school and Isa is taking a break to knit. Usually we are dressed by this time in the morning, but none of us were feeling super great this day, so we took it easy!
Anyway, I love my life. I have days that are not so great, but for the most part, my life is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment