Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Kaden


So I am babysitting a sweet little bug for my friend and am so grateful. No baby cravings for me, I get all the snuggles I could possible desire and love watching this sweet little man...

Emery in particular is loving having Kaden here. She is such a little mama!


Speaking of Em, she is so creative. I wandered in and she was dressed all up and having her own little birthday celebration. So funny!

She has also gone rather girlie on me. She loves her shorts and t-shirts but is also really getting into dance. I thought her favorite would be tap by far. It's the loudest, but I think she really loves ballet the most! She is soaking it up and asks me two or three times a week if it is ballet night. It makes me happy that we've been able to make this happen. yeah for trading out time!




Em was begging the other day ago and Morgan caught her begging faces on film. Can you just see the please pout and then the pretty please face and the i'm really cute can I please have you read to me face...

I am so grateful for this energetic sweet, funny, beautiful, laugh out loud baby girl. Emery is truly my joy baby!

2 comments:

mamachele said...

Dear Emery,

You are lovely and talented and gentle and generous. I love all your creative spirit. You bring joy to our family and although Poppo and I are far away we love you and think of you every day.
Love,
gramachele

Pat and Jim said...

Love the pics. Love the "begging"!! Hilarious!