I just finished a quilt for my best friend here. I think she'll like it. It was supposed to be a birthday present, but quilts never finish themselves on time. I had a rough time with the binding. That's the last time I back a quilt with fleece, but it's really soft and not too warm for Nashville, just right for a nap or a chilly evening with a book. Em is the photographer for the picture of me. It's not so flattering, but i decided to keep it anyway.On that note, Emery is learning to write her name. She can now write and E to go with her mountains which is what we call M. She is quick too. I am impressed with this little bugs mind. She loves to ride her bike and play babies. A friend at church was telling me a funny story the other day ago at church Emery and her best friend Mitchell were in the hallway playing dead. Two friends walked down the hall and told Mitchell to kiss Em to wake her up. After all she's a princess right? She sat right up and said I'm not a princess. Well what are you then? I'm a mom! Mitchell eventually kissed Emery to wake her up. She continued to be dead so Mitchell laid back down and played dead too. The sisters mentioned to Em that boys might need a kiss to wake them up too. Emery voiced her disapproval of that idea and just as the ladies turned to walk away leaned over and kissed Mitchell making sure no one was looking. What a funny girl!
Seriously, a cute video, but please ignore my daughters arguing in the background. Everytime I tried to video, they decided to argue. I finally gave up and just took the silly video. Love to all, Jess
2 comments:
I feel your pain. I'm bored and don't want to clean either. But I don't have anything to blog about -so I'm reading yours instead. Let me know when you get your bathroom ceiling fixed and we'll have to work something out. Let me know how your class goes - I've thought about taking one too. Although, I think I'm just anxious to go back to school. =)
Love the videos!! Yaay for scouting! The story about Emery is PRICELESS!! The medical class sounds cool! And that quilt is FABULOUS!! Great colors!! And finally.... those "up the nose" photos never do turn out well... even if you've got a great nose! =)
Post a Comment