Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BRRRR!











So I'm sitting in a house with no heater, (no worries we will remedy this soon) and decided it's the perfect time to post our latest snow experience. We had an all out Idaho snow this last week including 5 days off of school The kids LOVED it! Morgan and Liam spent so much time outside. The built a snowman, an igloo and had lots of snowball fights. The only thing we didn't do was go sledding. Next time. I tossed in a few extra photos of Colin's latest fun thing. He LOVES to climb in drawers, baby cradles and small spaces. He empties, climbs in and climbs back out. It's so cute! Liam and Isa had backwards day this week at school. Liam went all out, Isa conceded to wearing her dress backwards. Silly kiddos!

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

"Brrrrr" is right!! I'm so sorry you're in a house with no heat!! The very thought makes me freeze for you! Cute pics!! You guys know how to make some adorable kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

Great, great pics. Gosh... don't freeze!!