Monday, August 31, 2009

All Done!

Ok so I have a HUGE list of projects that I need to finish, but the priority was Colin's crib as he was literally crawling out of the bassinet. So I gathered up all children left at home and my sandpaper and finished my crib!! I wanted it to look a little distressed and so I left it with a slightly unfinished look and used a pickled oak. I LOVE it! I think it turned out so well and the blankets and crib pads finish it off just right. Thanks, Sara, Joanna, Kim and Vickie for helping me have a really cute crib! Liam's birthday was wonderful! He felt very loved. Thank you for all your love and birthday wishes! Emery is such a funny girl, she is into everything! Morgan and I were home the other day ago after dropping the kids off at the bus stop, we noticed that it was really quiet! I went to find Emery and this is what I found. Silly girl. and finally Colin is army crawling. He is so busy and squeally (is that a word) and cute!

No comments: