








We're so happy to have Gramachele here. Yesterday we went to thelibrary and park and played. 70 degree weather is perfect for a park day. Emery was worn out and so were mom and I so we headed home for naps. After naps we picked up Morhan and got dinner ready. We ate salsa meatloaf cupcakes frosted with blue mashed potatoes. mmmm
It was a fun day!
emery wanted to say" uiui,,,iiikpppppppoiuyt6tgbbbbbbbbbbb"
2 comments:
congrats on your new healthy baby! your children are beautiful and it's great to see your mom - hi mom!
I'm so glad your Mom came to visit. Is she still here? I was hoping to see her before she left. Looks like you are having a GREAT time with her.
I am SO proud of Liam! He rocks on the piano. Sounds like he is picking it up quickly. I didn't even see him look at the sheet of music once. He must have that one memorized!
Colin has grown so much. What a sweetie pie kickin and movin around. Miss you.
Post a Comment