Monday, August 04, 2008

The wedding fandango!!


Well, this was FINALLY the weekend to seal the deal for Luke and Katie - and what a whirlwind weekend it was!! I can only speak for myself BUT I feel like I have been hit by a truck!! I cannot not possibly do justice to the whole airport experience - getting 11 people all together at the same place in time to get on an airplane is CRAZY!!
#1 When did airports become self serve?? #2 Here is a hint for how to survive with a 1 1/2 year old, we had the Bug ride on the suitcase and it worked out great!!
Things really got rockin once Jessie arrived - we had so much fun together. The kids were like long lost friends - made me believe that they really do remember each other from heaven. And let me just state for the record that Liam, Isabelle and Emery are absolutely fantastic and fun kids who are gorgeous!! WOW our family has great genes!! We took family pictures, played and really had a good time.
The wedding itself was beautiful, however it was hot and humid!! Special thanks to Jessie for making the drive and to Mamachele and Dennis for suffering the long airplane trip and the long drive without a single complaint - we (the oc spathes clan) all know we asked so much of you and you delivered!! Thank you so much
I have added way too many of pictures - just wish we all could have been there together - WARNING: I am now really inspired to have a big family get together - Christmas?? Who knows when but it is my goal for 09

















































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

These photos are GREAT!! I love the one of Amelia and Emery holding hands! So cute! Loved it and loved seeing you again. I have to recoop from the whole summer trips, so how about a summer reunion next year in Sunny California? Or Washington DC. I've heard there are some amazing sights that I have yet to see...