Friday, June 20, 2008

Bored

I am beginning to think that I am indeed the only one with no life as I am always in the mood to blog a new entry. I really don't mean to be a blog hog. If you are annoyed, just skip this entry and pretend it's not here. Being back in Tennessee is good. I miss family, but really aside from the bugs do enjoy Tennessee. One of my favorite things is catching fireflies with the kids. It is just a magical treat on summer nights, so I'm sharing the moment with all of you...









2 comments:

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Hi to all of the Hamiltons. I just found your blog through Jessie's comments on my blog. It was fun to catch up on your family. Mom and Dad told me how wonderful Tim's wedding was and how great it was to see you all. It is such a shame that we didn't grow up closer! Blogs are a wonderful way to bring people closer together, no matter the distance. I'll check in every once in awhile.
Tirsa

The Spathes Clan said...

Please tell Liam that Luke is back home and his prayers worked once again and please tell him I LOVE HIS HAT!! So cute