Saturday, we spent the day at the Rennaissance Faire. I made some new fun outfits for Isa, Liam and myself. We met my friend Timber and her family there. It was her birthday. We had a really good day, saw some really fun things and also got to go out to eat at Rudy Tuesdays all dressed up. Good times for all. You can see more fun photos at feathersky.wordpress.com
Sunday, We had family dinner at Nate and Mandy's. Quinn brought over his slackline and we had some good times. Church was great. Tim helped out with Emery and was asked if he was my scottish nanny. It's possible right?
Monday, I took the kids and Morgan and Tim went out on the lake. We have a friend with a boat and they had a blast. I can't remember what we did that night, but I am sure it was fun.
Tuesday, we went to the park and hung out. Liam says that Uncle Tim pushes higher than anyone. The kids had a great time and Tim got to climb a magnolia tree and smell a magnolia. Later that afternoon. We headed to Mandy and Nate's house for tin foil dinners and our red neck water slide. What is that you ask? Picture 100 feet of black plastic, one large hill, and some dishsoap and you have a whole lot of fun and a little pain. hee hee. Please note my favorite photo which is the one of Em with the hat looking up. Oh man it is so cute!!
Wednesday, we went to the zoo and to gymnasticss. It was fun for the kids to show off for Tim. The zoo was fun too. We had some really tired and cranky munchkins, but you know how that goes. A nap and we're golden.
Thursday, Morgan lovingly allowed me the opportunity to go climbing with Tim. It was so much fun. We went with Jo and Quinn and had a super time. We climbed for almost five hours and my arms ached for two days after. It was so worth it though. Tim introduced me to bouldering, which is so fun. We really enjoyed our time there.
I have to start this backwards for it to work in the web so here goes. We had a great time. I'm so thankful for the visit. It is good to have family here, but great to have visits from my first family. I love you guys. Thanks for making the sacrifices to come and see us.
2 comments:
I am glad you had such a great time. It will be a great blessing to have the whole family together at Christmas time. I sure do love you all and love the pics. Now I will need my own cd to make all the prints I want to make.
love,
mom
Jessie and faimily
YOU HAVE A CASTLE AT YOUR REN FAIRE???!!gosh all of you look so cute and you did a great job on the costumes!! I have been having a blast making a variety of costumes, but alas I have no one to go to the faire with me as my family does not know how to have fun!! Anyway it looks like you all had a wonderful time together the entire time Tim was there, the family is beautiful and I checked out the additional pics on your friends site and you all are beautiful. Love Aunt P
Post a Comment