Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring treasures






Man our new home is great! We have found two new treasures and I decided to share them with you. Our home has a magnolia tree ( a different variety from the one I am familiar with) and a dogwood tree. (That is the pink one in full bloom) I am also blessed with a lilac bush. I cannot tell you how excited I am about that one. Lilacs are not very common in Tennessee and yet next to lily of the valley they are my favorite spring flower. I am so thrilled. I have also enclosed a photo of the road to our house. Mom and dad, I thought you would like to see how pretty Tennessee can be. We love the broccoli hills accenting the redbud trees. Wow Spring is beautiful. The last spring flower on the page is Emery. She is so pretty. Mom, you will have to show this photo to the Arrington's next door. This is the outfit they gave her and it is so sweet! Love you all! Jess

2 comments:

The Spathes Clan said...

lilacs - i want to smell the lilacs! they are my favorite and i am a bit green and wish i could be there!1 Congrats on your beautiful house

Aunt P

FeatherSky said...

Emery is the prettiest flower of them all! :)

--Timber