Saturday, October 28, 2006
Gym class
This is so fun!! Can I just say, I like playing with the blog! I mean obviously, I am always adding. So to all you other lovely slackers out there. Get busy! Mom and Dad, let's see some pictures of you guys so that my kids don't forget what you look like! Sarah and Price, we'd love to see a photo or two of you as well and Tim, well you add a lot to your blog, but don't forget this one. Now that my soap box is full and bubbling over, I will tell you about the videos we uploaded. This is the gym where Liam and Isabelle go each week. The man in white and black is Sergio and he is great. Usually, their class is much bigger. This was a makeup class. The owner of the gym is Gaby and she is super nice too. They are both from Romania and have super cool accents. The other man helping today, was a fill in. He was nice too. Anyway, enjoy the footage. Love ya, Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree Jessie, I love to come your guy's blog and see the picture and read up on the family. I think that is awesome that Liam and Isa are in Guymnastics. Isa is soo cute!! Hi from Jayson and Megan
Post a Comment