Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fireflies







I just thought I would share with you some of the wonder of Nashville. My kids love the fireflies. They are so magical and make us think of fairies. We love them. Here are some picture of the kids with Uncle Nic catching fireflies in the backyard. Sissy won't touch them yet, but boy does she get excited when someone else does.
We also had the privilege of joining a friend at some botanical gardens here in TN. They were beautiful and I fell in love with the herb garden. The kids had a great time as there were life size bird houses to climb around in . Liam and Isa came home and made their own to go along with their fun day. The last pictures are of Morgan and Isa and Liam dancing and one Liam took of me and baby. Fun stuff! We love you all and hope life is treating you well and for mom and dad much better!

No comments: